Upline has integrated a complete inventory management system.
Upline has integrated a complete inventory management system that makes administration and order entry simple and reliable - it goes without saying that this also includes your distribution partners' commissions claims resulting from these orders.
Upline inventory management provides a fast and automated generation of order confirmations, invoices, delivery notes, credit notes and cancellations.
Your company will benefit from this well-established system as your business procedures become noticably more comfortable and the workflow accelerates.
Inventory management has the following features:
- Product groups and product group hierarchies
- Product translations
- Retail prices
- Order overview
- Delivery notes
- Credit notes
- Commission credit notes (national and international)
Upline supports cross country sponsoring even across different branches. As soon as distribution partners work across borders, commissions will have to be transferred between independent branches. Upline takes care of this.
- Administration of any number of pricing models
- Administration of different forms of social and legal obligations
- Administration of currencies
- Administration of countries and regions
- Language administration
- Templates (complete freedom of design and layout)
Of course you can also choose this feature in Upline; however, we also offer a more elegant alternative: define several price models, e.g. "EUR - Western Europe", "EUR - Southern Europe", "CHF - Switzerland", "GBP - Great Britain" - as many as you require.
Your advantage: your pricing is controlled centrally and is therefore significantly simpler!
In your pricing settings you also determine whether calculations will be based on gross or net pricing models.
Prices are determined in combination with points or bonus points relevant for commissions and qualifications.
- Warehouse stock
- Stock movement
- Transfer of entries
- Estimated availability
- Printing of packing slips
Warehouse transactions are recorded individually. You can check the exact inventory for every product group at any time.
There are no limits in terms of expansion ( e.g. with mobile bar code scanners for a permanent stock control), sample-based inventory or processing of regular orders. Let us introduce you to Upline's sophisticated applications for this purpose.
- Acquisition of goods
- Administration of serial numbers
- Administration of batch numbers
- Warehouse quality controlr
- Standing orders and subscriptions
- Administration of returns
- Goods on consignment
- Virtual warehouse
- Delivery of goods
- Special offers
- Acquisition of currency exchange rate from the European Central Bank (ECB)